31 Jewry Street
The Jewry Street location is part of the College’s commitment to a multi-million pound development plan that will help provide stability and an improved educational experience for all students over the next decade and beyond.
The new location has access to hyper-fast fibre optic internet connectivity and computing facilities. In addition, there is a modern, large canteen, three new science laboratories, and two large well-equipped photography and art rooms.
Situated in the City of London and close to iconic buildings such as the Tower of London, the Gherkin, the Bank of England and the Shard, Jewry Street represents an important step in the College’s development.
The new location has excellent transport links and is close to the following stations:
- Aldgate - Circle & Metropolitan lines
- Tower Hill - Circle & District lines
- Tower Gateway - DLR
- Fenchurch Street - National Rail
- Liverpool Street - Central/Circle/Metrop/H&C/National Rail
- Bank - Central and Northern lines